Easter at Sheffield Vineyard
Good FridAY physical gathering
7.00 – 7.45pm | BirKdale Gardens
A time to worship and contemplate in response to what Jesus has done for us.
We’re meeting outside at Birkdale Gardens, which is opposite Healey Hall, see map below. Because we’re outside, we’re able to sing together, but it might be cold (and wet if it’s raining).
Bring a coat, maybe an umbrella, and a chair if you want to sit on something!
Importantly, please read the ‘rules’ below and come prepared.
Important rules to keep people safe
In line with current government guidelines, there are a few things we’d like for everyone to observe.
- Place. At this event, we will be meeting outside in the Birkdale Gardens (see map below).
- Time. Please arrive on time and leave promptly. Please do not linger around outside afterwards – even though that might be tough!
- Worship. The latest Governmental information and church advice has confirmed that it is lawful for church congregations to sing outside in the grounds of a place of worship if social distancing is observed. Therefore, we are allowed to sing in Birkdale Gardens (owned by permitted by Birkdale School, which is our place of normal worship) as part of our church services.
- Social distancing. Individuals/households/bubbles are required to socially distance (2m) from other individuals/households/bubbles. Please maintain social distancing as you arrive and leave the event.
- Contact details. You will be asked to give us your contact details (name, email, telephone) at the event. This is so that people at the event can be contacted if necessary. Your details will be kept for 21 days. We will not pass on your details to anyone else unless required to do so by law.
- Masks and hand sanitisers. As we are outside, we can sing and pray aloud without wearing masks (you can wear a mask if you prefer). Please bring with you a mask and hand sanitiser in the event that you need to use public toilets.
- WC’s. There are no WC provisions at the event.
- Food and drink. There will be no food or drinks provided at the event (you can bring your own is you wish).
- Parents. We know it’s hard, but please ensure your child observes all the rules at all times.
- Keep in touch. Please inform us if you develop COVID symptoms in the days following the event. You can call/email Alex on 07935339292 or email@example.com. We can then let others know, and pray for you!
SchoolWe really enjoy seeing each other face to face, but at the same time, we want to uphold our responsibility to gather safely and ensure we are doing all we can to minimise the risk of spreading infection. You are doing a great thing by observing the above.